GOVERNMENT & MILITARY APPLICATIONS
Datakey Electronics, Inc. is the recognized leader in Crypto Ignition Keys (CIKs) and has provided numerous products for a wide variety of government programs. We've offered complete systems in these critical and extreme applications for over 30 years. Some of the many successful implementations include CIKs, access control to computers, key loading systems, securing networks, electronic dog tags, medical tags, container ID tags, vehicle fuel management components, and more.
Crypto Ignition Key Systems
- Data Transfer Device (DTD: AN/CYZ-10)
- Data Transfer Device 2000
- SKL Keyloader
- STU-III Telephone
- KG-175 Taclane™ Series
- KG-250/255 AltaSec® Series
- KG-240/245 RedEagle™ Series
- KIV-7 & KIV-7M
- Lynx Encryptor
- Digital Modular Radio (DMR)
- KY-100 Secure Phone, AIRTERM
- Ka band Tactical Satellite Phone
- Sectera®* Inline Network Encryptor (INE) KG-235
- Embeddable Crypto Engine
- Many More Deployed and in Development
Other Government Programs
- Secure Phone Keyloader, PKS-703 (Sectera® and Omni™)
- Logistics Containers Tracking Tokens (Gulf War)
- Electronic Dog Tag developmental program
- Aircraft Gun Alignment Token
- Vehicle Fuel Management Tokens
- Postal Vending Machine Access Control
- Computer Access Control Tokens
- Many more Deployed and in Development
Sectera is a registered trademark and Taclane is a trademark of General Dynamics.
AltaSec is a registered trademark of ViaSat.
RedEagle is a trademark of L-3 Communications.